Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!22 Jan 2015
We are very proud to announce that Forbrain® won the Award as best ICT Special Educational Needs Solution yesterday during the BETT Awards Ceremony.
The BETT Awards are a celebration of the inspiring creativity and innovation that can be found throughout technology for education.
That is what we call a good start for 2015 !
Well done Forbrain® !
Check the video of the ceremony here :
Other articles on this blog
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Open Your Ears To...
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!