Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!03 Dec 2018
Approximately 220 people gathered to attend the seminar, and to listen to Professor Tricia McCabe’s speech on Childhood Apraxia of Speech from Diagnosis to Discharge.
It was a great opportunity to meet dozens of professionals, mostly speech language therapists, and gather their impressions on Forbrain.
Speech Language therapists are already very familiar with the importance of the auditory feedback loop, and were enthusiastic to discover our tool.
Delayed auditory feedback tools are already very much used, but altered auditory feedback presents an interesting alternative that may also be very helpful with many speech difficulties.
Forbrain improves auditory and sensory processing. By sharpening the voice perception, Forbrain enhances all aspects of the audio-vocal loop, and offers an excellent sensory workout.
There have already been several scientific studies conducted on Forbrain and its impact on speech, the most recent one was published in the ASHA journal. We’re always interested in discussing with professionals who can share their feedback, and discuss to find together the best applications for Forbrain.
To learn more about Forbrain: www.forbrain.com
To learn more about HK Speech & Hearing Symposium: http://www.hongkongshs.org/
Other articles on this blog
- Forbrain present at the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong
- Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!
- Forbrain present at the ASHA Convention from November 15th to 17th in Boston
- Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!
- Forbrain rewarded with the Parent’s Pick Award
- Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!
- Another Success For Forbrain®!
- FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review
- Forbrain will exhibit at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- Open Your Ears To...
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release