Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!19 Jun 2018
"Sound for Life Ltd, has a really great and unique product called Forbrain. Last year, I offered a review of how Forbrain has helped my son, Mr. B. and this year, I want to talk about how Forbrain has continued to help Mr. B. but also how it has helped my daughter Princess J. who is now old enough to use it!"
Missica says that the long-term use of Forbrain has proven to be quite beneficial for her Autistic son Mr. B., she has noticed a huge improvement in overall speech and enunciation. His reading skills have improved, his overall focus is better, and she has even noticed less sensory seeking behavior.
Her daughter, Princess J., also Autistic, has become more vocal and more outgoing, she is less reserved and held back. Missica expects to see the same benefits as she saw for her son and an increase in a purposeful speech from her daughter with long-term use of Forbrain.
“Overall, Forbrain has been great for both my children on the Autism Spectrum. I think it would be a great tool for apraxia drills and even social communication therapy. It even has applications for learning disabilities, specifically reading difficulties".
Missica’s son has been a Forbrain user for around 18 months. She has noticed a HUGE improvement in his overall enunciation, memory, and focus. Mr. B self-corrects more now as compared to before using Forbrain, and the benefits the family saw early on have only been amplified.
Words he had a hard time saying before, like Finger or Escalator, are now easily said because he would repeat them while wearing Forbrain to hear what his mistakes were.
At this stage in her son’s progress, Missica wants him to improve his overall reading. He often wants to rush through reading so he adds words, changes words, or skips over them. He may say “ask” instead of “as”, or “out” instead of “on”. Something small, but something that can really change the whole meaning of what he's reading. Missica makes him read out loud while wearing Forbrain, and she has noticed a lot fewer mistakes in reading as a result.
Missica’s daughter, Princess J. is largely non-verbal, while wearing Forbrain, she repeats words and hears herself. This has caused a large increase in her verbal sounds. She wants to hear herself more and more, so she is repeating more and more and is now starting to do it on command!
Click here to read Missica’s success story.
Other articles on this blog
- Forbrain present at the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo
- Forbrain present at the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong
- Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!
- Forbrain present at the ASHA Convention from November 15th to 17th in Boston
- Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!
- Forbrain rewarded with the Parent’s Pick Award
- Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!
- Another Success For Forbrain®!
- FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review
- Forbrain will exhibit at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- Open Your Ears To...
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release