Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review21 Dec 2017
Forbrain is easy to use, but the hardest thing is to wait for results. While there may be some people who show significant improvements and changes immediately, most of us will need to be committed to be consistent and make comparisons over a longer period of time.
After using this for several weeks, I have seen: Improvement in my son and daughter’s fluency when reading outloud. I do not know exactly what clicked, but I believe the headset helped them hear their own voice as they read Bible verses out loud. Their brains seem to find a nice easy rhythm that was pleasing to their own ear, which makes it more pleasant to everyone listening to them read out loud. Improvement in my children’s musical tone when singing. Have you ever seen a performer hold their hand over one ear as the sing? I think it is not just to isolate their own voice or to block out someone else’s, but to direct the sound directly to the brain. With my children in a musical theatre production later this school year, I am happy to see the Forbrain headset is the perfect tool to help them hear their own voices.
They may never get to Carnegie Hall but with practice, practice, practice, their singing abilities are improving! Improvement in lazy, mumbled speech. Oh, my, this mama is happy about this one! Our family tends to be on the quiet side, a little timid when talking with others. Wearing the headset during regular conversation at home has helped my children hear how their words are often muffled and lost as they speak. This made more impact than Mom saying “Speak Up!” By hearing their own voice, they gained confidence in speaking words outloud. They are more comfortable now letting others hear their speaking voices. Improvement in memory work. We are still putting this one to the test, but my daughter seems to have responded well hearing her own voice speak memory verses and spelling words out loud using the headset. I’m looking forward to having one of the boys use it while practicing Latin memory work this winter.
Discover the full review on Linda's blog
Other articles on this blog
- Forbrain present at the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo
- Forbrain present at the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong
- Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!
- Forbrain present at the ASHA Convention from November 15th to 17th in Boston
- Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!
- Forbrain rewarded with the Parent’s Pick Award
- Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!
- Another Success For Forbrain®!
- FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review
- Forbrain will exhibit at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- Open Your Ears To...
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release