FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!02 May 2018
AOTA is at the heart of the ever-expanding profession of occupational therapy, bringing companies face-to-face with professionals who fuel the growth of the industry and improve the lives of millions.
An estimated 7,000 occupational therapy clinicians, educators, and students gathered last April to attend the American Occupational Therapy Association’s 98th Annual Conference & Expo and Forbrain was there as an Exhibitor!
Occupational therapy practitioners help people of all ages to be as independent as possible, despite illness, injury, or mental disability. Occupational therapy is the only profession that addresses the things clients want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
The AOTA’s Expo Hall is the world’s largest gathering of occupational therapy companies representing products, professional development, and employment opportunities. Many of the more than 350 vendors and 450 booths had interactive displays of the latest advances in technology and rehabilitation.
Forbrain which uses neuroscience technology was there to showcase its high tech, award-wining headset that helps people with Attention, Speech and Memory issues and more specifically with auditory processing disorders and sensory integration issues, Speech delays, Apraxia, Aphasia, APD, ACD, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Poor reading, poor memory, Autism and Down syndrome.
Occupational Therapists, educators, students and other professionals came by our booth and got a chance to experience Forbrain first-hand, they were excited and thrilled at the opportunities for their clients and to engage in new case-studies with this very innovative headset.
The Forbrain’s headset is user-friendly, can be used at home or in practice, and/or as part of a therapy plan, requires no attainment of a certain level of performance and is ideal for struggling learners or individuals with cognitive issues. It uses bone conduction which transmits the sound of your own voice 10 times faster and with greater clarity than air conduction and its dynamic filter enhances specific frequencies of speech. The brain is then constantly surprised and challenged to be forced to try to anticipate as well as cope with the changes and help increase memory, attention, speech and sensory integration.
Its protocol is easy to follow, Forbrain is to be used between 15 minutes to 30 minutes a day depending on age and during a timeframe of 6 to 10 weeks. The program can be repeated multiples times with a minimum of 4 weeks in between.
Attention: Forbrain's dynamic filter trains the brain to be more attentive improving not only attention but auditory processing and sensory integration.
Speech: Forbrain helps people to improve speech fluency, pronunciation, sound discrimination and rhythm, for clearer and more effective communication.
Memory: Forbrain helps people to improve short-term memory, which impacts such skills as reading, writing and even chatting.
Want to know more about AOTA? Please click here
Other articles on this blog
- Forbrain present at the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo
- Forbrain present at the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong
- Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!
- Forbrain present at the ASHA Convention from November 15th to 17th in Boston
- Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!
- Forbrain rewarded with the Parent’s Pick Award
- Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!
- Another Success For Forbrain®!
- FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review
- Forbrain will exhibit at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- Open Your Ears To...
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release