Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!10 Sep 2018
Based on Neuroscience technology, Forbrain helps improve speech, cognitive abilities and learning skills - You can now experience the headset directly at b8ta stores!
September 1st, 2018
SOUND FOR LIFE Ltd, a Hong-Kong based company specialized in the creation of equipment that helps people develop and/or maintain their cognitive abilities and learning skills, is proud to announce the launch of Forbrain® at four b8ta stores across the U.S, in Santa Monica and Palo Alto - California, Tysons – Virginia and Houston – Texas.
Shoppers can now discover, learn and try FORBRAIN® directly in store. Forbrain is a high-tech headset that uses bone conduction and a patented dynamic filter to give the brain a full sensory workout. Created to help people of all ages better understand and process sensory information, its users can improve the functioning of their brain by using it regularly and through a variety of exercises. It helps with attention, memory, speech, comprehension, reading, and language.
b8ta is a new store designed for discovering, trying and buying the latest innovative products. All products are featured out of the box, so they can be demoed first hand, and b8ta’s staff (known as b8ta testers) are trained and knowledgeable.
“Partnering with b8ta makes sense because it gives shoppers an opportunity to try out Forbrain® and leave the store with the product if they like it. It helps us build brand awareness as we continue to develop, give access and distribute the most advanced sensory technologies available in the market” says Thierry Gaujarengues, CEO of Sound For Life, LTD.
For more information about Forbrain you can visit the website at www.forbrain.com.
For Sales and Media Inquiries contact
Other articles on this blog
- Forbrain present at the Learning and Teaching Expo in Hong Kong
- Sound for Life was a sponsor at the Hong Kong Speech & Hearing Symposium on November 1st and 2d!
- Forbrain present at the ASHA Convention from November 15th to 17th in Boston
- Forbrain® Is Now Available at four b8ta Stores across the U.S.!
- Forbrain rewarded with the Parent’s Pick Award
- Missica Has Two Children With Autism And This Is How Forbrain® Is Making a Difference In Their Lives!
- Another Success For Forbrain®!
- FORBRAIN® Was Present at AOTA’s 98th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City Last April!
- The voice is such a powerful tool
- Reading out loud can be stressful. Here is some useful advice to optimize your reading posture and therefore get the best out of it!
- Linda tested Forbrain with her children - Discover her review
- Forbrain will exhibit at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles
- Douglas Haddad recommends Forbrain for both children and adults with learning difficulties
- Experience the dynamic filter effect!
- Why the human voice is so versatile
- Rebecca tested Forbrain with her son - Discover her review
- A new Prize awarded by families
- Forbrain will exhibit at the next TES SEN Show in London
- An isolated little boy finally gets help to battle Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- A scientific research proves that Forbrain's headset significantly improves voice quality!
- Enthusiasm for Forbrain Drives Benefits
- A new Award granted to Forbrain
- Carol Kranowitz spoke about Sensory Processing Disorder with WGN Morning News
- Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Today we recognize World Down Syndrome Day! Spread awareness and spread support!
- Meet Forbrain during the BETT Show 2016 in London
- Meet Forbrain during the ASHA Convention in Denver
- A scientific case study shows powerful effects of Forbrain!
- Get a complete overview of Forbrain in this detailed video
- Dawn Villareal, mother of a child diagnosed with autism, shares her experience with Forbrain and how it has helped her son
- Forbrain, the active auditory system to complete passive listening program.
- ADDitude Magazine recommends Forbrain®
- Winner BETT Awards 2015! Forbrain® wins as best Educational Needs Solution!
- Forbrain listed as a Top Great gift Ideas by Additude Magazine
- Forbrain Speech and Language
- Open Your Ears To...
- David's Forbrain Experience
- Launch Press Release